BizTalk mapper 2010–debugging with VS.Net

 

I had the weirdest issue, a helperclass that was called by a functoid did not returned to correct result in the debugger (And in the mapping result). After a redeploy, rebuild, clean solution, removing and adding the dlls in the GAC I couldn’t figure out what the issue was..

Somehow variables were shuffled, an Integer became a string and viceversa….

weird

After finding out that the Incense warehouse was closed, I knew I had to do something unexpected…..I renamed the variables…magically it worked??

Well, another couple of hours of my life spent on utter ridiculous weirdness….so if you have this problem….do what you think shouldn’t be required, thinking different might do the trick.

Kind regards,

Sander

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Azure implementation guidelines

UK Connected Systems User Group – BizTalk Services questions

Setting up a build server with the BizTalk Deployment Framework