The management Portal is getting more features…I think on a daily basis?! It’s almost a challenge to find the new easter egg. Since the last time I really clicked through each screen, some new features i’ve spotted (13-08-2013);
- View your bill directly, instead of viewing it from your subscription
- Directly start WebMatrix from within your Website (preconfigured)
- VM Depot where you can create all the VM’s you want with a lot of Linux systems preinstalled
- Host Caching of Virtual Machines (under ‘VM\Disks’)
- SQL Databases – Sync your databases
- Manage your custom domain
- Service Bus Connection information
Even though this might have been there from the start, this is a very cool features, it shows all the information a client needs to connect to Service Bus.
Additionally there are all the Preview mode components;
<disclaimer>I’m only mentioning the features that are new, updated to my knowledge, so this is definitely not the complete list as it is problably outdated at the time of publishing.</disclaimer>
The amount of effort put into Azure is amazing, and the new features are really good, I receive updates through twitter/email every week now!
If you’ve opened the portal a month or so ago, I really suggest you take another look, as the Portal is problably entirely new, stuffed with new features.